About Stewart’s Heath Store
Welcome to Stewart’s Hearth Store, 160 King George Hwy Miramichi, NB, E1V 1K9. We are a family owned and operated “Alternative Fuel” home heating business, with over 20 combined years experience in the feild.
With the growing cost of conventional heating hitting an all time high and not showing any signs of letting up, it is becoming more and more important to reduce home heating cost without sacrificing comfortability in the home.
We offer home heating units with the highest effeciencies on the market. Wood, Pellet (Bio-Mass), or Propane we have the unit you are looking for.
Space heating or Central heating we have the knowledge and the resources to design the heating system you require.
New Construction, home Rennovation, or retrofit, we can make it happen.
We are licensed G2 gas technicians as well as WETT (Wood Energy Technical Training) certified technicians with all the know-how to ensure that every safety code and regulation is met.
We have a spacious showroom with a varitey of different manufactures and products including 8 burning units and many more static displays, as well as a full line of brochures and catologues.
Although home heating is our specailty we have many more services and products to offer including:
- WETT Certified Inspections for new home purchases or insurance, on chimneys or any solid fuel burning appliances.
- WETT Certified installations.
- Wood or Pellet Appliance service, repair,installation and maintenance.
- Propane and Propane Residential Appliance sales, repair, maintenance and installation.
- Commercial Propane and Propane Appliance sales, repair, maintenance and installation.
- Propane and Propane pipe fitting and connections.
- Propane cylinder filling, requalifications, and sales.
At Stewart’s Hearth Store and More Inc., it is our goal to leave the customer satisfied and content with their purchase. We pride oursleves in honest and professional service, and believe that our relationship with the customer does not end with their purchase, it is just the beginning of long term relationship. A relationship where we are here for you 24/7 to offer advice, troubleshooting, and maintenance to ensure your appliance is operating at it’s upmost effeciency. We understand that no sale is final and that very seldom we will never see or hear from the customer again, and we are here for you.